You need Adobe Flash Player to view this site download it here.
Oktoberfest 2014: ST. PERPETUA’S ANNUAL PARISH CARNIVAL
Sunday, October 5, from 10:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Everyone is looking forward to this fun event. Along with the delicious food, the music and the socializing, the highlight is the fun of watching kids of all ages enjoying themselves at the many game booths and rides.
Ways to participate:
- Buy raffle tickets to win an i-pad mini & apple TV click here (fill out, print as many as you want and return to parish office with check)
- Sponsor a carnival game booth (contact 283-0272 or download and fill out a Sponsorship Form)
- Help with set-up or work a shift: volunteer here
- Donate to our Silent Auction: For more information, donation ideas, contact Sandi Gritzer. For a donation form please click here. Be sure to let us know your name, phone # and e-mail and approx. value of your donation. Donations are needed by September 26.
- Bake a cake or a dozen cupcakes: Please click here if you'd like to donate a cake or cupcake. Be sure to let us know your name, phone # and e-mail and the type of baked goodies you will provide.
- Pre-order your food and game tickets and save! Order them here by Monday, September 29th!
- Beer Brew Contest: contact Mike Whitchurch for details and to register (deadline Sept. 27)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Sports Lounge for Dads and other sports fans, and the sought after Silent Auction will be even bigger and better than ever, with a chance for everyone to take home something you’ll enjoy.
Tschüss (it is German for Ciao!)
The Parish and School community at St. Perpetua in Lafayette, California, actively welcomes all who seek contemporary spiritual growth, who thrive in a warm and friendly environment, who find meaning in compassionate and caring outreach to others, and who enjoy celebrating the love of Christ present at our masses and our many social activities.